By Andrei S. Dukhin,Philip J. Goetz
- Covers in detail this multidisciplinary field combining acoustics, electroacoustics, colloid technological know-how, analytical chemistry and rheology
- offers a bibliography with greater than 1,000 references
- offers theories and their experimental verification, in addition as analysis of the tools and referring to purposes akin to prescribed drugs, ceramics, and polymers
Read or Download Characterization of Liquids, Nano- and Microparticulates, and Porous Bodies using Ultrasound (Studies in Interface Science) PDF
Similar physical & theoretical chemistry books
Actual Chemistry: a complicated Treatise, quantity XIB: Mathematical tools specializes in mathematical recommendations that encompass recommendations when it comes to differentiation and integration. This publication discusses the tools in lattice data, Pfaffian resolution of the planar Ising challenge, and likelihood conception and stochastic tactics.
Das umfangreiche Standardwerk ermöglicht es, sich in das Spezialgebiet einzuarbeiten und zeigt Wege, mit denen eine optimale Ausführung des Kontaktsystems in Schaltgeräten erreicht und eine sichere und zuverlässige Kontaktgabe gewährleistet werden. Neue Herausforderungen und Weiterentwicklungen, die sich bezüglich des Schaltverhaltens elektrischer Kontakte – z.
This ebook brings jointly a set of chapters that concentrate on the connection between electric, chemical, and mechanical homes and the learn of changing one estate in the course of the regulate of one other, specifically, Electro-Chemo-Mechanics (ECM). The authors research how this dating may end up in good points, equivalent to combined ionic and digital conductivity, in oxides, upon oxygen deficiency or lithium insertion (electro-chemo) and/or adjustments in ionic and digital mobility saw in strained platforms (electro-mechano).
Emphasizes the significance of floor and colloid chemistry within the manufacture of high-performance ceramics. Examines processing-property relationships, powderproductionandcharacte6zation,the dispersion houses of powders in drinks, the rheology of centred suspensions, and the outside and colloid chemistry elements of the main common forming equipment.
- Nanotechnologie (Farbe und Lack Edition) (German Edition)
- Handbook of Detergents, Part B: Environmental Impact: 121 (Surfactant Science)
- Self-Organization in Electrochemical Systems I: General Principles of Self-organization. Temporal Instabilities (Monographs in Electrochemistry)
- Introduction to Applied Colloid and Surface Chemistry
- Coordination Chemistry—XIV: Plenary Lectures Presented at the XIVth International Conference on Coordination Chemistry Held at Toronto, Canada, 22—28 June 1972 (IUPAC Publications)
- Progress in Surface and Membrane Science: Volume 6: v. 6
Extra info for Characterization of Liquids, Nano- and Microparticulates, and Porous Bodies using Ultrasound (Studies in Interface Science)