By Ron Milo
Read or Download Cell Biology by the Numbers PDF
Similar cell biology books
Sphingolipids are primary to the buildings of telephone membranes, lipoproteins, and the stratum cornea of the surface. Many complicated sphingolipids, in addition to less complicated sphingoid bases and derivatives, are hugely bioactive as additional- and intracellular regulators of development, differentiation, migration, survival, senescence, and various mobile responses to emphasize.
Palynology is necessary in uncomplicated in addition to in manifold technologies, as e. g. biology, medication, forensics, earth heritage, climatology and nutrition construction. This quantity is the 1st absolutely illustrated instruction manual of palynological rules and word list phrases, completely utilizing LM and EM micrographs of more suitable caliber.
During this publication, Dr. Li and his writer staff plan to stress why mouse types are worthy in vivo platforms for knowing disorder mechanisms and constructing healing techniques in blood cancers. The authors don't intend to hide all kinds of blood cancers; as an alternative, they are going to concentrate on a few significant ones reminiscent of leukemias and lymphomas.
The publication summarizes the rising subject concerning the results of SMF on organic samples starting from unmarried molecules, subcellular cubicles, and cells to complete organisms, in addition to the capability software of SMF in medical remedy of melanoma and different illnesses. With the improvement and growing to be approval for glossy home equipment, together with MRI within the hospitals, the aptitude effect of magnetic fields on human healthiness is invoking expanding issues.
- Liposomes, Part F: 464 (Methods in Enzymology)
- Stem Cells in Reproduction and in the Brain: 60 (Ernst Schering Foundation Symposium Proceedings)
- Farewell to the Internal Clock: A contribution in the field of chronobiology
- Mesenchymal Stem Cell Therapy (Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine)
- Transport Through Membranes: Carriers, Channels and Pumps: Proceedings of the Twenty-First Jerusalem Symposium on Quantum Chemistry and Biochemistry Held ... Israel, May 16–19, 1988 (Jerusalem Symposia)
- Fungal Biomolecules: Sources, Applications and Recent Developments
Extra resources for Cell Biology by the Numbers