By Sönke Müller
- Konkrete Handlungsanweisungen und Entscheidungshilfen für den Ernstfall.
- Spezielle Notfallsituationen bei Schwangeren, Säuglingen und Kindern.
- Notfallmedikamente mit exakten Dosierungen.
- Nach den ERC-Reanimationsleitlinien 2015.
Jederzeit zugreifen: Der Inhalt des Buches steht Ihnen auch electronic im Wissensportal eRef und in der eRef App zur Verfügung. Zugangscode im Buch.
By Peter Munk,Anthony Ryan
By Bernhard Hirt,Harun Seyhan,Michael Wagner,Rainer Zumhasch
Durch die "Anatomie in vivo" wird durch das praktische Ertasten das theoretische Wissen vertieft und ein Verständnis der komplexen anatomischen Verhältnisse der Hand aufgebaut.
By Ramdas G. Pai,Padmini Varadarajan
This specific booklet has been designed to help new trainees in addition to more matured technicians and physicians in getting ready for competency tests for certification reasons. It offers easy-to-use revision fabric within the type of multiple-choice questions with in actual fact defined answers.
- Unique method of echocardiography in a question and resolution layout; the questions are predominantly case studies
- Features four hundred questions with solutions and causes. The scope of the questions within the e-book is wide, together with components comparable to utilized ultrasound physics, haemodynamics, valvular difficulties, ischaemic middle disorder, congenital center illnesses, intraoperative or surgical echocardiography, pericardial ailments and cardiac masses.
- Excellent for try out preparation
- Easy to learn and understand
- Complements typical textbook reading
- Written by way of skilled educational echocardiographers enthusiastic about educating echocardiography each day
- Over 2 hundred nonetheless photos increase the educational process
By Esteban Cheng-Ching,Eric P. Baron,Lama Chahine,Alexander Rae-Grant
By Aage Moller
The ebook addresses many common questions on discomfort and it truly is written in universal language and data approximately neuroscience isn't really useful for realizing the concerns lined via this booklet. I for that reason think that many folks who've discomfort will locate the e-book of price in realizing their ache. i exploit the e-book because the textbook for educating either graduate and undergraduate classes within the biology of soreness within the Neuroscience application of The college of Texas at Dallas college of Behavioral Neuroscience. lots of my undergraduate scholars have little wisdom of neuroscience.
The ebook has 410 pages, it sells at Amazon.com for less than $18.00; a Kindle model is obtainable for $9.99.
By Kuldev Singh,William Smiddy,William E. Smiddy,Andrew G. Lee
By Kate Stainton,Jodie Hughson,Rita Funnell,Gabby Koutoukidis,Karen Lawrence
By Lois Romans
PreTest® is the clinical scholars such a lot dynamic weapon for studying the USMLE Step 1.
* High-yield simple technological know-how details for the USMLE Step 1
* Reviewed by means of fresh examinees
* geared up via subject
This exceptional prep advisor is helping you:
* Get to grasp fabric on target checks and the USMLE Step 1
* evaluate key evidence for examination success
* construct self assurance, abilities, and knowledge
There are lots of solutions in the market. yet merely PreTest® offers the precise details you want to go the USMLE Step 1.
Open this PreTest® for:
* High-yield evidence for board and direction review
* handy topic organization
nice for board and shelf examination practise, too! High-Yield simple technological know-how PreTest® emphasizes key issues you want to comprehend in:
* mobilephone Biology
* Behavioral Science