By Christine E. , PhD, RN, FAAN, FACSM Kasper
This groundbreaking annual evaluate has supplied approximately 3 many years of data, perception, and learn on issues severe to the sphere of nursing. The thirty third quantity supplies the most up-tp-date study on annoying mind harm (TBI) with a spotlight on its implications for bettering future health. The e-book examines promising new interventions for people being affected by TBI with aiding examine approximately their efficaciousness. Invited experts--highly revered nurse scientists operating in quite a few TBI-related arenas--stress results and symptom improvement post-TBI.
The overview encompasses present army examine on TBI besides animal types in TBI study. It addresses the connection of sleep issues to TBI-related PSTD; biomarkers relating to restoration from TBI; genomics, transciptomics, and epigenomics; cerebral perfusion strain and intracranial strain in TBI; and an informatics process for TBI examine. additionally lined are TBI in pediatrics and in caregiver study. also, the evaluate additionally offers a special literature assessment of under-reported examine.
- Military study on TBI
- Animal versions in TBI Research
- PSTD and Sleep Post-TBI
- Biomarkers with regards to restoration Post-TBI
- Genomics, Transcriptomics, and Epigenomics in TBI Research
- Common information components and Federal Interagency stressful mind damage: examine Informatics procedure for TBI Research
- Cerebral Perfusion strain and Intracranial strain in TBI
- TBI in Pediatrics
- TBI in Caregiver Research
Read Online or Download Annual Review of Nursing Research, Volume 33, 2015: Traumatic Brain Injury PDF
Similar nursing books
This convenient reference is ideal for nurses getting into or wanting a refresher in severe care nursing. The e-book provides the most recent details on extra a hundred severe care problems within the award-winning highly effortless! kind, with light-hearted humour, reminiscence joggers, ordinary icons to stress key issues, and diverse quick-scan tables, illustrations, and movement charts.
This groundbreaking annual evaluation has supplied approximately 3 a long time of data, perception, and study on themes severe to the sector of nursing. The thirty third quantity gives you the most up-tp-date study on tense mind damage (TBI) with a spotlight on its implications for bettering healthiness. The ebook examines promising new interventions for people being affected by TBI with aiding examine approximately their efficaciousness.
Devoted and powerfuble nurse preceptors are very important to the good fortune of healthiness care firms and to the retention of nurses within the career. but scientific instructing and supervision is a ability that needs to be built; a educated and skilled practitioner doesn't immediately turn into a winning nurse preceptor.
Nursing and Healthcare study at a look is ideal for nursing and healthcare scholars, in addition to newly certified practitioners and a person searching for a refresher or creation to analyze. protecting a wide variety of issues amassed below key sections, this crucial publication combines informative diagrams and pictures to supply memorable info for college students on one web page, and available, essentially written textual content at the dealing with web page.
- Team Leadership and Partnering in Nursing and Health Care
- Gerontological Nurse Certification Review, Second Edition
- Fundamentos de Enfermagem Desmistificados: Um Quia de Aprendizado (Portuguese Edition)
- Professional Development, Reflection and Decision-Making in Nursing and Healthcare (Advanced Healthcare Practice)
- The Royal Marsden Hospital Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures (Royal Marsden Manual Series)
- The Nurse Manager's Guide to an Intergenerational Workforce (Nurse Manager's Guide Series)
Extra info for Annual Review of Nursing Research, Volume 33, 2015: Traumatic Brain Injury